We seek a highly energetic team player to fulfill our Marketing Coordinator position (reports directly to the Marketing Manager) to administer and maintain RTC’s web presence. Your main responsibilities will include: developing marketing materials, graphic designs based in Adobe Creative Cloud, web development utilizing WordPress software and maintaining and growing social media presence.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and product awareness
- Creatively design graphics with specifications given utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud
- Comfortable taking a design from brief to concept to polished deliverable(s)
- Renew, revitalize and revamp company’s WordPress website
- Assist with event preparation and execution
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Grow and engage followers to ultimately convert them into customers, and active fans of our brand
- Collection and processing of data
- Develop and maintain good vendor relations
- Create shareable content
- Create, engage and educate the community in useful content through blogging
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Make recommendations for increasing social reach and efficiency
Requirements & Qualifications
- Knowledge of social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and their best practices.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience in B2B and B2C in Social Media and/or PR management
- Expertise with SEO/SEM
- Solid knowledge in social media management and integration tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office 365, Excel web analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
- Must be able to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines. Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Resourceful and shows initiative. Has the desire to continuously improve skills and experience.
- Identifies what needs to be done and does it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Technologically versatile and resourceful, with skills to produce engaging copy, images and multimedia experiences
- Technical understanding and skill with the ability to learn new tools and software quickly and on your own
- Exceptional eye for detail. Ensuring final projects and tasks are flawless by the time the customer sees it.
- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of perfect
- Ability to work quickly under pressure and be adaptable
- Strong creative writing/copy skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- AS or BS degree in marketing or business is preferred
In exchange for your talents, we will provide you full benefits to include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Pension
- Education Reimbursement
- Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay