Take Your Office Anywhere
Your working life moves constantly from desk to laptop to mobile smart phone to iPad. Now you can use all the features of your Intelecyn phone services from almost any device whether at your desk, at home or on the move.
Your Intelecyn phone service can be used to make or receive calls from your desk phone, your PC or Mac and your mobile devices. Look up your contacts, make and receive voice or video calls or chat with colleagues, no matter which device you are using or where you are.
With MaX UC you can seamlessly move from device to device, or from cellular to Wi-Fi, even in the middle of a call. Now you can work from anywhere, with all the features you value so much when you’re in the office, and all connected to your office phone number.
Save Time, Do More
These are just a few of the things you can do with MaX UC on your mobile phone, tablet or desktop PC when it is paired with your Intelecyn desk phone service:
- Call from anywhere. Make and receive calls on your mobile as though you were at your desk. With single number convenience, the person you call will see your Intelecyn desk phone number. Now you can choose who sees your mobile number.
- Receive calls on any device. When someone calls your primary number, the call will appear on one or more of the devices that you’ve set up. This can include your desk phone, your mobile phone, your PC or Mac and tablet devices. You answer the call on whichever device is most convenient for you.
- Seamlessly transfer calls. Start a call on Wi-Fi, switch it to cellular if you move out of Wi-Fi coverage. Move a call to your fixed line when you arrive at the office. Take a call with you by switching it from your desk phone to your mobile, or even to your tablet. Save your mobile minutes for when you’re actually mobile.
- Call Manager. The call manager helps you with all these features. It also makes it easy to mute calls, transfer calls, make three-way calls, place calls on hold, record calls (where local laws permit) and adjust the microphone or headset volume.
- Upgrade your calls to video If the person you’re calling has a compatible service, you can choose to uplift the call to a video call.
Extend Your Desk Phone To Your Mobile Phone
With MaX UC
Integrate Your Contacts
See and access all your contacts – including the corporate directory – in any device. Search, call and edit any of your contacts effortlessly and keep them synchronized. MaX UC presents you with a consolidated list of contacts from several sources.
You can use MaX UC send instant messages to other people in your corporate directory who are using the same service, no matter what device they are using.
Easily check your voice, video and fax messages. Your voice messages can even be translated into text so you can read them without dialing in to retrieve them. Listen, delete or respond at the touch of a button. And now there’s only one message center to check. Save time, respond faster.
Softphone For Your PC
Add a headset to your desktop or laptop then make and receive audio and video calls from your PC just like you would on your desk phone – the person you’re calling sees your usual desk phone number, as though you were calling from your desk.